Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love & Hate

I love fried chicken legs and mashed potatoes. I love cameras and flat TVs and phones. I love the trees and strong winds. I love rainy days and Mondays and field. I love Donna Cruz. I love every shade of green and brown, but purple grape juice. I love the pens and papers, and songs and singing. I love the theater as much as the cinema. I love dark. I love lazy mornings and out 16:00 's. I love the poetry of the Psalms and the book of James and the wisdom of Ecclesiastes. I love mums. I love children confiding in me their secrets. I love the stories of puppy love. I love the schools and abandoned cemeteries and benches. I love old wooden crates. Rick Ashley I love '80 's hits. I love the leaves and stars as symbols for everything. I love Sweet Valley High and Sidney Sheldon novels. Love shared tears and laughs aloud. I love birthdays and birthday gifts.

I love goodbyes.

I love the silence, solitude and soliloquy, poems and songs sung by artists blacks. I love pictures and photographs. I like the square shape. I love the color of the arts. I love care and sensitivity and witty sense of humor. I love Ally McBeal, Dawson Leary, the entire cast and each of Camden Friends of the family members of the 7th Heaven. I love jackets. I love the nuances and statements of fashion and accessories and George Clooney. I love people of good heart, honest and brave people. I love the windows, I love the sun, I love mugs and I love algebra. I love pianos and guitars and I love Carol Banawa and RJ Rosales with them. I like eggs, beef and I like milk in my coffee better ugh Coffeemate [!]. I love to sleep, I love screaming, I like to pray, I like evenly shaped nails and teeth. I love naked, brown hair and chubby, chubby butts. I love orange and green trunks Doritos and Nokia 3310's. I love death as much as life, quadratic equations, as odes and sonnets, as remote tissues. I love greeting cards and tons-of-garlic fried rice and roller coaster rides. I love the strangest things, the strangest people and the strangest ideas. I love tennis and I like swimming because 'I like to sweat and I love the water. I love the sound of spoken outloud March 11 and I like Titanic and Patch Adams with Popeye and Superman. I love pillows enormous hot dog and I love heights and fractions and I love the wings and manuscripts clean. I love good grammar and Emily Dickinson.

The luuuvvv tutongs!

I love objective criticism, demanding tests and honest praise. Heck, I love trouble! I love a relief! I love "wala-lang" moments. I love the sense of accomplishment of having done something of excellence, compassion or grace. I love '[nabibitin' I look forward to the next].
I love poems recited quietly. I love sunflowers. I like all chocolate but not chocolate. I love ice cream time with friends, time to random noise and clouds dreaming life away. I love long lost and found wallets with money still in it because I forgot I saved. And I like looking at a glass with half of its content and say, "Oh, it's still half full."

I love books, love books, love books. And I say that I love ... books?! I love Jollibee Chickenjoys & McDonald vanilla milkshakes and mashed potatoes KFC and Dunkin 'Donuts Butternuts choco. I love magazines. I love huge fried shrimp. I love ballads powers. I love Johnson & Johnson regular smooth colonies, blue variant. I love Oprah. I love the letter 'J' and the number 99. I love watching the children sleep. I'd walk on the beach, dive from a plane and deep swim with the fish. I like giving love advice and mentoring students and seeing their eyes light up when understanding dawns as the sunrise. I love the bullet trains and Ferris wheels and carousels. I love strangers. I love feistiness. I like Spanish spoken. I like to try new things and make sure that I can return to old habits. I love washed jeans, sneakers and used smell of brand new shirts. And, of course, I love the brilliance of a diamond or ideas.

Yet you can take away all but these three:

I love fierce embraces, long, long letters and the song's soulful. They just take the cake! [... Oh, too bad, I do not like cakes!]


I hate dust. I hate rust. I hate the Russian language. Sinigang Na Hipon hate, though I respect its rich soup flavored. I hate to be inside the house between 5 and 7 pm. I hate Star Trek. I hate basketball. I hate anime. I hate Physics and Trigo and PE, 's. I hate the cold rice and left-over foods. I hate poorly lit rooms and stuffy places and faces Patay-malisyang. I hate coffee creams, plucked eyebrows and traffic. I hate the Nokia 5110. I hate skin diseases and halitosis and microphones.

I hate pets [die]. I hate [beef are] crude. I hate falling in love [it sucks]. I hate crowds [they "agaw" my] oxygen. I hate high chairs and strong perfume and thousands of pieces of the puzzle. I hate the sound of phones and slamming doors. I hate my voice. I hate know-it-all persons, persons and persons pasaway dense. I hate long lines. Short_____ hatred. I hate the VHS tapes. Hatred and patis tuyo and the 'whicheverlies of Cheverly!

I hate men Batman and X-Men and boys pretend. I hate the maps and plastic surgery Michael Jackson and Mystique's split. Hate gave me good letters written by someone else just to impress me. Matatakaw hate, yes hate PG! I hate frogs. I hate snakes. I hate conversations and VCD tried without sound. hate trying-hard [remind me ... me!]. I hate the things of little imagination. I hate it when Kuya Germs emcees. I hate LOTR paksiw na [I prefer to sleep]. I hate eating with bare hands, then, I hate seafood [unless the unshell for me]. I hate beer and cigarettes, and nightlife. I hate Satan [that is not right and not] floss. I hate delays and broken promises that have not been smoothed with an apology. I hate false humility. I hate war. I hate kisses surface. I hate people who dispenses advice quickly away when someone is just starting to unload their problems and just wanted to be heard. I hate the "square" human kinds, those who are ... Well, never mind! I hate shampoo imported. I hate small talks and let's-make-fun-of-chisms someone.
I hate cold drinks, tap water is fine.
Hate's forced-I'm sorry.
Pudpod hate, ahem, stubby nails and contact lenses stingy and noisy children, with pooh-pooh, and also ... Yes, I hate Winnie D 'Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment