Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Former Chat Addict

I remember when I skip lunch just so I can access one of the "rooms Tagalog chat. Talk about the chat addict! I never went on EbS or something. I just checked the room and listened to what those with microphones had to say.

There was also this boy - boys, really - who would not get off my case. You see, I had this other nickname. The two boys were talking to me insisting that I was a homosexual or a girl with loose morals. "What kind of person standing would have an SN," she would announce. However, it has reached the point where even people in the room that I started to play better understanding of me, ignoring me or bringing me from the room. (My computer has encountered serious problems after all.)

I know that claims are everywhere in cyberspace ... Only I did not expect people to be so mean. For those who go to one of the rooms just for kicks, well, what can I say but must be seriously deficient in a truly meaningful existence ... really ...

I think it's more subconscious is talking in the chat room. These people are entrepreneurs and professionals. Many speak much English, Filipino awesome, some are also linguists. Yet, they get cheap thrills to slander a person across the room. For what it's worth, I'm really clueless.

these characters, they talk. Some people would also come with this incredible personality to make them more "attractive" I'm sorry for them. Are so low that only lives on the Internet found some semblance of order?

After thinking? I can not believe I wasted so much of my time there.

Not that I do not log every so often. I think the point I'm trying to do is cyberspace, and the relationships forged in the chat rooms, they should not be taken seriously. If you want to believe, then by all means, go a step further and your friends net.

Not enough to say: "Hey, I have some great friends there," 'coz chances are, you do not. Like the old saying goes, do not really know someone until you've spent time with that person .... rings true for me.

At least I know better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment