Monday, June 11, 2012

Atheist, anyone?

Atheist?

I can not imagine why some people choose to be atheists or agnostics, when all around us, even the least bit 'religion, can see God everywhere, even with narrow eyes. No matter how he is ignored or denied, its signature is seen in the training easier cloud in the sky to the smallest tree for the rarest breed of fish. Wow, are everywhere!

How can they be so blind when the same air that fills their lungs and being are all through, and kindness of God?!

I can not imagine a world without God I mean, the great God I AM. And I can not understand even more as a man can go through life stages and life stages, what happens to the rest of us, with only their human strength and rely on common sense. Even the strongest man that ever lived tire and become tired. Even the wisest man that life never stumbles philosophate confusion or numbness too.

How can any one, even those data are very complex and a huge chunk of trials and travails of life can march ahead and say "I do not believe in God?" How? How can it survive? What it does, who does he turn when times happen that he is at the end of himself?

Well, that's their problem. Me? I'm sitting pretty. God is my father! And if not, I can not even begin to breathe without recognizing him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment