Friday, August 24, 2012

Electronics are Better Than Sex

Stereotypes are a fact of life. They exist for all. One major stereotype of men is that all they ever think about is sex. There is some truth in this, of course, but I think I found something like boys better, and electronics. When I say that the guys I refer to heterosexual men, I have no idea if gay men have the same interest, or if you are always thinking about sex as straight men do.

Sex will always be in the minds of most men. My friend's grandfather always hit my wife until his recent death, and was almost 80 years. But even more powerful attraction to women is the attraction for cars and electronics. If a guy asked what his ultimate dream is he probably would be with a beautiful woman in his car while watching a film about his new sports car audio / video. When I see a Best Buy or Circuit City is like a magnet is pulling me into the store. Once in the store, I do not know what to watch first. I have to go to the computer or do I run to the HDTV section and the explosion of a TV model that is connected to a $ 3,000 Bose home theater system?

Previously I wrote an article titled: Cars: Passion or Addiction? Recently I also write an article about HDTV. Article on HDTV I said that I bought a new TV when my daughter was born. I have more than $ 5000 in my living room for my home theater system between my TV and home theater system, DVD player, etc. ... My wife thinks I'm nuts. Do you think the 27 "Sony Trinitron we bought 8 years ago it was perfectly fine. And it is, we now have in our bedroom. But how can you watch a TV program and be able to count the hairs on someone's head because the picture is so clear and I do not think it's the best?

This TV can be connected to digital cameras (note that is plural), my computer, my camera and probably some things I do not even know. I think if I put two slices of bread on it it will be toast. It is one of the REALLY necessary? Of course not. But you do not need a car with a few hundred horsepower is. It is not necessary that my daughter has half the toys he has. It is not necessary for the government to spend $ 500 billion more than it takes in every year one. Our country is made up of people who overindulge.

I have a bit 'off topic there for a while'. My point is, this 42 "HDTV and home theater system are not necessary. My two digital cameras are not necessary. My laptop and desktop computers are not necessary. I could do well with just one. My computer desktop record TV shows on it so I do not need a DVD burner, but nothing on TV is worth mentioning, in my opinion so I need a computer that can do that?

How do I know that electronics are better than sex because with all the things I described to you, all I can think of is that lately I can buy later. I could not fit a bigger TV in my living room without overpowering the room. With my work laptop I have access to 3 computers in my house, I clearly do not need another one of those. I have a digital camera for my wife and me. So why can not I get this off my mind.

It 's fun to compare all the differences between men and women. Think sex, cars and electronics. Think of children, decorate the house and probably clothes or something like that. As I wrote this article things became clearer to me. Now I discovered these guys have always been after, how to get more women in our lives to have sex. The answer is simple, we are in the car thinking about how to get our girls into a vein while watching a movie on our in-dash DVD players can guide our wife / girlfriend to her favorite store clothes while talking to decorate the kitchen and wondering when she wants to have kids. Before you know it will be all the windows steamed up.

On second thought, I prefer to drive myself to Best Buy to wander the halls and try to buy something you really do not need.

No comments:

Post a Comment