Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A plan of economic investment board

The practice of economy, directed toward a retirement plan investment in the stock market is in itself a source of great revenue. And 'the art of making the most of every stock market investment, with the specific purpose or goal is to provide a life that is fully independent of monetary concerns.

But the economy to make any investment in the stock market does not come with a price. It will require self-denial (the money invested is not spent for goods or services). Economy and self-denial, I'm afraid to go hand in hand. To really benefit from an investment in stock, a savings plan should be adopted and a systematic approach to dollar-cost-average (buying the same stock at different prices) should take place, and when the purchase should take place, economic well defined.

How to use your dollars investment will require vision, patience and wisdom, because they are the pillars of the economy.

Before making any investment on the stock market knows exactly what to expect from these investments. Have the patience for investments to meet expectations, and the wisdom to know exactly how the investments will meet expectations.

An example security:

I want every investment in exchange for providing me with more and more cash for the rest of my life. I want my retirement income investment portfolio to grow until the income from my portfolio replaces the income from my job when I retire.

An example of patience:

I will make quarterly investments into each property to increase the dividend in cash provided by each stock market investment. I will start by owning three companies that supply me with cash dividends all year. I would also add the dividends in cash for investments quarterly. I will build this stock market retirement plan to invest up to my 500 shares of all three companies. Once 500 shares of each company are owned, companies begin to invest in three more. Owning six companies will increasingly dividends twice a month until I retire. My patience will eventually acquire 12 companies, providing me with income every week of the year.

An example of wisdom:

I will only buy companies that have a historical record of raising their dividend every year. I know that a dividend of 2% low-paying stock is not necessarily a bad thing. Means that the company is a growth stock, using most of its profits to expand. A growth stock makes up for the lower dividend yield faster revaluation of the shares on the market (however, the company continues to show a historical record of increasing their dividend every year). I diversify into 3 actions, right from the get-go, even if that means starting with a minimum of 5 shares of each company. I will not pay commissions, fees. I place emphasis on increasing the cash income paid to me from all my retirement investments in stock.

I will also: "Put less emphasis on improving earnings this week, a greater emphasis on strengthening the capacity gain by reading my right." - Donald Laird

For some, just try reading the Preface of the book 'The Stockopoly Plan - Investing for retirement.' Visit: http://www.thestockopolyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment